Before upgrading to the premium version, please activate one of our themes and recommended plugins.
Themes > You can use WalkerPress or our other themes.
1. Walker Core
Walker Core is the companion plugin for WalkerWP themes, which provides custom post types like testimonials, sliders, portfolios, teams, FAQs, and brands, as well as premium widgets like social media icons, recent post blogs, and an address box.
Walker Press recommends the “Advanced Import” plugin for one-click demo import.
Walker Press recommends “Contact Form 7” plugins to add forms to sites. You can deactivate and delete the plugin; you don’t need any forms.
Now Please follow the steps below to upgrade a free theme to the premium version,
- Go to Walker Core
– If you have already purchased the plan and have a license key, then add the key to “License Key.”
– Click on “Agree & Activate License”
Now your plan has been activated.
If you do not already have a license and are using the free version:
- Go to Walker Core.
- Click on “Activate Free Version.”
- Click on “Allow & Continue”
- Now check your email, you need to activate the plugin, click on “Activate plugin your site/business name” on the email to activate the plugin.
- Go to Walker Core > Upgrade
- Select a Plan as your requirement.
- Click on “Upgrade Now.”
- Select your plan and package.
- Add payment methods and proceed accordingly for successful payments.
That’s all; now you have access to limitless features of the theme.