Follow the steps below to enable the features section on the home page:
Before enabling the features section on the home page, let’s add the features pages under the parent page. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Pages > Add New.
- Add a title (for example, Features).
- Add content
- Click on “Publish” to create a page.
Now it’s time to create a feature page:
Same as before,
– Go to Pages>Add New
– Add Title
– Add Content
– Add a Featured Image
– Select the parent page under ‘Parent Page’ at the bottom of the right side. (Select the parent page that you already created, for example, Features.) You can add more service pages similarly.
Now click on “Publish” to create the feature page.
Finally, it’s time to enable the Features section on the home page. Follow the steps below to enable the Features section on the homepage:
– Go to Appearance > Customize
– Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup.”
– Go to Features.”
– Check or uncheck “Enable Features” to enable or disable the features section on the homepage.
– “Select Parent Page” > Select a page that you already created. (For example, Features)
– Select “Text Alignment” in the features section.
– Add “heading,”, “description”, “read more text,”, “view all text,” and “view all button link” accordingly.
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.