Follow the steps below to enable the features section in the home page.
Before enable the features section in home page let’s add the features pages under parent page, follow the steps below:
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Add title (for example : Features)
- Add content
Click on “Publish” to create page.
Now it’s time to create features pages:
Same as before,
– Go to Pages> Add New
– Add Title
– Add Content
– Add Featured Image
– Select Parent page under ‘Parent Page’ at the bottom of right side. (Select parent page that you already created before, example : Features) > You can add more services pages similarly.
Now click on “Publish” to create the Feature page.
Finally, Its time to enable Features section in the home page, Follow the steps below to enable features section in homepage:
– Go to Appearance > Customize
– Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup”
– Go to “Features”
– Check/Uncheck “Enable Features” to enable/disable features section in homepage
– “Select Parent Page” > Select page that you already created before. for example : Features
– Select “Text Alignment” of the features section.
– Add “Heading”, “description”, “Read more Text”, “View all Text” and “View all button link” accordingly.
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.