Follow the steps below to setup theme colors:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “General Settings”
- Go to “Color”
Now setup the theme color as your requirement
– Primary Color > Using for main color of theme
– Secondary Color > Using for some of high lights/buttons and hover features as defined theme.
– Heading Color > Using for color of header in theme
– Text Color > Using for color of general text in site
– Light Color > Using for light text/background color in the theme
– Header Text Color > Use this color to change the text color of header.(specially for brand text default)
– Background Color > Use this color to change the background color of site.
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings