Follow the steps below to set up your theme colors.
- Go to Appearance -> Customize
- Go to “Theme options”
- Go to “Colors Options”
- Now set up color as your brand or requirement :
– Base Color > Using the dark background color of the theme
– Primary Color > Using for the main color of the theme
– Accent Color > Using some of the high lights/buttons and hover features as a defined theme.
– Heading color > Using for header color
– Text color > Using the color of general text on the site
– Light color > Using light text/background color in the theme
- Header text color/background color > default color of the WordPress
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings