Portfolio features are only available in the premium version. Before enabling the portfolio section on the home page, we need to add portfolio items with a custom post type. For this, follow the steps below:
- Go to Portfolio > Add New.
- Click on “Add New.”
- Add “title”
- Add Content
- Add a category on the right side.
- Add a featured image at the side.
Now click on “Publish” to add the portfolio item. You can add as many portfolios as your requirements allow.
Now it’s time to enable the portfolio section on the home page. Follow the steps below to enable the portfolio section on the home page:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup.”
- Go to “Portfolio.”
- Check or uncheck “Enable Portfolio” to enable or disable portfolio sections on the homepage.
- Select the layout of the portfolio section in “Choose Section Layout.”
- Add “Heading” and “Description”, buttons and button links accordingly.
Now click on “Publish” to save and enable the portfolio on the home page.