Teams features are only available in the premium version. Before enabling the Teams section on the home page, we need to add a team member page with a custom post type. For this, follow the steps below:
- Go to Walker Core > Teams.
- Click on “Add New.”
- Add “title” as the member name.
- Add Content
- Add a featured image at the side.
- Add the social media profiles of members on the right side if you want to display them in the team section of each individual social profile.
Now click on “Publish” to add a team member. You can add as many member pages as per your requirements.
Now it’s time to enable the team’s section on the home page. Follow the steps below to enable the team’s section on the home page:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup.”
- Go to “Teams.”
- Check or uncheck the “Enable Teams” to enable or disable teams sections on the homepage.
- Select the layout of the team’s section in “Choose Section Layout.”
- Add “Heading” and “Description” and view more button text accordingly.
Now click on “Publish” to save and enable the team’s section on the home page.