Pricing Table features are only available in the premium version. Before adding tables, we need to enable sections from the customizer; for this, follow the steps below:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup.”
- Go to “Pricing Table.”
- Check or uncheck Enable “Pricing Table” to enable or disable pricing table sections on the homepage.
- Add “Heading” and “Description” and view more button text accordingly.
- Set up the color scheme under “Section Color & Settings”, if you want to change the default color.
Now click on “Publish” to enable the pricing section on the home page.
Wait, the task is not completed yet!!
After that, we need to add pricing table widgets from the widgets section. Follow the steps below to add the pricing table:
- Go to Appearance
- Go to Widgets
- Find the “WalkerWP Pricing Table.”
- Drag and drop it into the “Pricing Table Home Section” sidebar placeholder or click on “WalkerWP Pricing Table.”
- Choose the available side, “Pricing Table Home Section.”
- Click on the “Add widget” button.
- Now add the proper information accordingly to the table data.
- Click on “Save” and then “Done” to save your data.
Similarly, you can add more tables as per your requirements.