Pricing Table features only available for premium version. Before adding table we need to enable section from customizer, for this follow the step below:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup”
- Go to “Pricing Table”
- Check/Uncheck the Enable Pricing Table” to enable/disable pricing table sections in homepage.
- Add “Heading” and “Description”, and view more button text accordingly.
- Setup color scheme under the “Section Color & Settings”, if you want to change the default color.
Now click on “Publish” to enable pricing section to the home page.
Wait, the task is not completed yet!!
After that we need to adding pricing tables widgets from widgets section, follow the step below to add the pricing table:
- Go to Appearance
- Go to Widgets
- Find “WalkerWP Pricing Table”
- Drag and Drop it into “Pricing Table Home Section” sidebar placeholder OR click on “WalkerWP Pricing Table”
- Choose Available side “Pricing Table Home Section”
- Click on “Add widget” button
- Now Add the proper information accordingly in the table data.
- Click on “save” and then “Done” button to save your data.
Similarly, You can add more tables as your requirement.