The notification bar is a beautiful toggle notice display bar located at the top of the header. This feature is only available in the premium version.
Follow the steps below to enable the notification bar:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “Theme Options.”
- Go to the “Notification Bar.”
- To enable or disable the notification bar, check or uncheck the box next to “Enable Notification Bar.”
- Set “Background Color” as your requirement.
- Set “Text Color” as your requirement.
- Add “Notification Text.”
- Add a “button” label.
- Add “Button Link”
- Check “Open in New Tab” if you want to open the button link in a new window.
- Set “Link Text Color” as your requirement.
- Set “Link Text Hover Color” as your requirement.
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.