FAQ features are only available in the premium version. Before enabling the FAQs section on the home page, we need to add FAQs with a custom post type. For this, follow the steps below:
- Go to Walker Core > FAQs
- Click on “Add New”
- Add “Title”
- Add “Content”
Now click on “Publish” to add the FAQ. You can add as many FAQs as you require.
Now it’s time to enable the FAQs section on the home page. Follow the steps below to enable the FAQs section on the home page:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup.”
- Go to “FAQs.”
- Check or uncheck “Enable FAQs” to enable or disable FAQS sections on the homepage.
- Select the layout of the FAQs section in “Choose Section Layout.”
- Add “Heading” and “Description” if you want to display headings and short information in the section.
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.