FAQs features only available for premium version. Before enable FAQs Section in home page, we need to add FAQs with custom post type, for this follow the step below:
- Go to Walker Core > FAQs
- Click on “Add New”
- Add “Title”
- Add Content
Now click on “Publish” to add FAQ. you can add as much as FAQs as your requirements.
Now it’s time to enable FAQs section in home page, follow the steps below to enable FAQs sections in home page:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup”
- Go to “FAQs”
- Check/Uncheck the “Enable FAQs” to enable/disable FAQS sections in homepage.
- Select Layout of FAQs Section in “Choose Section Layout”
- Add “Heading” and “Description” if you want to display heading and short information in section
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.