Recently, we have introduced two sections for the free version and five sections for the premium version, along with three additional sections. In terms of themes, we provide two home page section layouts for the free version and nine section layouts, including seven additional layouts. Users have the flexibility to add any layout to any section at any time, and they can also use each layout in all sections simultaneously.
Total Sections :
1. After Featured Section
2. Before Middle Section (Pro Only)
3. Middle Section (Pro Only)
4. After Middle Section(Pro Only)
5. Before Footer Section
Total Layouts for the section:
1. Single Category Layout :
– Single Category – Layout 1
– Single Category – Layout 2 (Pro Only)
– Single Category – Layout 3 (Pro Only)
– Single Category – Layout 4 (Pro Only)
2. Dual Category Layout:
– Dual Category – Layout 1 (Pro Only)
– Dual Category – Layout 2
– Dual Category – Layout 3 (Pro Only)
3. Three Categories Layout:
– Three Category- Layout 1 (Pro Only)
– Three Category- Layout 2 (Pro Only)
You can add sections and layouts to all sections in a similar manner. For instance, please follow the steps below to add or enable the ‘after featured’ section on the homepage.
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “Front Page Settings.”
- Go to the “After Featured Section.”
- Check or uncheck “Enable After Featured Section” to enable or disable the featured section.
- “Choose Section Layout” Select the layout listed in the options that meet your requirements.
- Add a header for each category and choose categories accordingly.
- Upload the advertisement image and add a link accordingly to display the advertisement image at the bottom of each section (Pro Only).
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.
*Similarly, you can enable/disable all sections on the homepage.