Follow the step below to set up the news focus/ticker section:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “General Settings.”
- Go to “News Ticker.”
- Check or uncheck “Enable News Ticker” to enable or disable the news ticker section.
- Check or uncheck “Enable News Ticker all over the site” to enable or disable the news ticker section all over the site.
- “Choose Focus News Layout” of the news ticker
- Add a heading to the news ticker (only for layout one)
- Add the post number “Item to show” to display on the ticker.
- “Choose Post Type” to display posts
- Latest Post > Display post from the latest post
- Select Category > Display posts from the selected category
- “Select Category” > Choose the category here to display the post on the news ticker.
- “Choose Position” > To switch the ticker section (Pro Only):
– Below featured section > This display ticker section is under the featured section.
– Above featured section > This display ticker section Above the featured section
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.