Brand logo features are only available in the premium version. Before enabling brand logos on the home page, we need to add brand logos with a custom post type. For this, follow the steps below:
- Go to Walker Core > Brands Carousel.
- Click on “Add New.”
- Add “title”
- Add “Featured Image.”
Now click on “Publish” to add the logo. You can add as many logos as your requirements allow.
Now it’s time to enable the logo section on the home page. Follow the steps below to enable the logo section on the home page:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup.”
- Go to “Brands.”
- Check or uncheck the “Enable Brands Logo” to enable or disable the brand logo sections on the homepage.
- Add “Heading” and “Description” if you want to display headings and short information in the section.
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.