Follow the steps below to set a header:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to Theme Options.
- Go to “Header.”
– Check “Enable Sticky Menu”, if you want to display the header or menu sticky of the site (Pro only).
– Check or uncheck “Enable Transparent Header” to enable or disable a transparent header. (only for header 1)
– Check “Enable Topbar”, if you want to display the topbar of the site.
– “Choose Header Layout” > only one layout for the free version; the premium version gives you four more layouts of the header.
– Add button label or text and button link URL as your requirements.
– Add header slogan text if you want to display it in the header or topbar as a design layout.
– Include a contact number if you want it to appear in the header/Topbar design layout.
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.