Follow the steps below to get to the news ticker section on the front page:
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Go to “Front Page Settings.”
- Go to “News Ticker.”
- Check or uncheck “Enable News Ticker” to enable or disable the news ticker section on the home or front page.
- “Choose Focus News Layout” to switch the news ticker layout. (Multiple layouts are only available for the Pro version.)
- A “Ticker News Heading” for the news ticker for layout 1
- Setup “Total Item To Display” to display total items in the news ticker section.
- “Choose Post Type” > Latest Post (Default: latest post displayed in this section)
- If you choose “Choose Post Type” > Category,
- Select Category to display posts from a specific category.
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.