Follow the steps below to enable the service section on the home page.
Before enabling the service section on the home page, let’s add the service pages under the parent page. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Pages > Add New.
- Add a title (for example, our services).
- Add content
- Click on “Publish” to create a page.
Now it’s time to create service pages:
– Go to Pages>Add New
– Add Title
– Add Content
– Add a Featured Image
– Select the parent page under ‘Parent Page’ at the bottom of the right side. (Select the parent page that you already created, for example, Our Services.) You can add more service pages similarly.
Now click on “Publish” to create the service page.
Finally, it’s time to enable the services section on the home page. Follow the steps below to enable the service section on the homepage:
– Go to Appearance > Customize
– Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup.”
– Go to Services.”
– Check or uncheck “Enable Services” to enable or disable the services section on the homepage.
– “Select Parent Page” > Select the parent page that you have already created. (For example, Our Services)
– “Choose Section Layout” > Select the service section layout here to choose the layout of the service section.
– Add “Heading”, “Description,”, “Read more Text”, “View all Text,” and “View all Services button links accordingly.
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.