After basics and general setup, now it’s your turn to set up your beautiful home page. To set up your home page, follow the steps below:
- First, we create the home page.
- Go to Pages> Add New
- Add Title (For example, Home)
- Choose the “Frontpage Template” page template under Template at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Now click on “Publish” to save your page.
- Set your page to be the home or front page.
- Go to: Appearance > Customize
- Homepage Settings
- Choose homepage display > A static page.
- Choose “homepage” > Your page (Example: the home page or front page that you created before to display the homepage.)
- Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.
WOW !! That’s all; you have successfully set up your homepage.
Now, when adding sections to the homepage, start with the documentation under Home/Front Page Settings.