We provide extra features for premium users for testimonials; free users need to create a testimonial category with a post before enabling the section on the homepage.
If you are a free user, follow the steps below to create a category:
– Go to Posts>Categories.
– Add a new category name (for example, testimonials, you can put any name for this) that you want to select for the testimonial category.
– Click on “Add New Category” to create a category.
Hereafter, you need to add testimonial posts under such categories as:
– Go to Post > Add New.
– Add the title (client or reviewer name) and content.
– Add the client image as the featured image at the bottom of the right side.
– Now assign the category to the right side of the few above feature images that you created before.
– Now click on “Publish” to save your testimonials. and you can add as much as you want.
If you are a premium user, skip the above steps. If you have the feature of a custom post type for testimonials, follow the steps below to add a testimonial first before enabling the section on the home page.
– Go to Walker Core > Testimonials.
– Add Title as the client name.
– Add content
– Add Features Image
– Add the position and company of the reviewer accordingly.
– Now click on “Publish” to save your testimonials. and you can add as much as you want..
Now, finally, we are ready to enable the testimonial section on the home page. Follow the steps below to add the testimonial section to the home page:
- o to Appearance > Customizer.
- Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup.”
- Go to Testimonial.”
- Check or uncheck “Enable Testimonial” to enable or disable the testimonial section on the homepage.
- Select the testimonial layout on “Choose Section Layout” (Only for Premium Users)
- Add “Heading” and “Description” accordingly to be shown on testimonial headings and short information.
- Select the category you already created with the post’s category. (If you are a premium user skip this point; testimonials automatically display from the custom post type that you added before)
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.