Follow the steps below to set up the Recent Posts section on the home page:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to “Theme Frontpage Setup.”
- Go to “Recent Posts.”
- Check or uncheck “Enable Recent Posts” to enable or disable the Recent Posts section on the homepage.
- Add headings or descriptions accordingly to be shown on section headers and short info.
- Select “Choose Post Type”:
- Latest Post > Display the latest post from all posts
- Select Category > Display the latest posts from the selected category.
- If you go with the “Select Category” option, select the category that you want to display posts from.
- Add “Read More Text” for Read More Text.
- Add “View All Text” to the View All Posts button label.
- Add “View All Button Link” to link the button to the blog list page.
Now click on “Publish” to save your settings.